back to Publications
Memoirs of the Entomological Society of Washington
The Memoirs of the Entomological Society of Washington is published irregularly. It publishes on all aspects of original research in entomology. Subject matter includes systematics, taxonomy, biology, behavior, ecology, morphology genetics, and others.
Prices quoted are U.S. currency. Postage extra on all orders. Dealers are allowed a discount of 10 perecent on all items, including annual subscriptions, that are paid in advance. All orders should be placed with the Treasurer, Entomological Society of Washington, c/o Department of Entomology, Smithsonian Institution, P.O. Box 37012, MRC 168, Washington, D.C. 20013-7012.
- Nos. 1-3. No longer available.
- No. 4. A Manual of the Chiggers, by G.W. Wharton and H.S. Fuller. 185 pp. 1952 - $15.00
- No. 5. A Classification of the Siphonaptera of South America, by Phyllis T. Johnson. 298 pp. 1957 - $15.00
- No. 6. The Female Tabanidae of Japan, Korea and Manchuria, by Wallace P. Murdoch and Hirosi Takahasi. 230 pp. 1969 - $15.00
- NO. 7. Ant larvae: Review and Synthesis, by George C. and Jeanette Wheeler. 108 pp. 1976 - $11.00
- No. 8. The North American Predaceous Midges of the Genus Palpomyia Meigen (Diptera: Ceratopogonidae), by W.L. Grogan, Jr. and W.W. Wirth. 125 pp. 1979 - $12.00
- No. 9. No longer available.
- No. 10. Recent Advances in Dipteran Systematics: Commemorative Volume in Honor of Curtis W. Sabrosky, edited by Wayne N. Mathis and F. Christian Thompson. 227 pp. 1982 - $11.00
- No. 11. A Systematic Study of the Japanese Chloropidae (Diptera), by Kenkichi Karnmiya, 370 pp. 1983 - $18.00
- No. 12. The Holarctic Genera of Mymaridae (Hymenoptera: Chalcidoidae), by Michael E. Schauff. 67 pp. 1984 - $5.00
- No. 13. An Identification Manual for the North American Genera of the Family Braconidae (Hyrnenoptera), by Paul M. Marsh, Scott R. Shaw, and Robert A. Wharton, 98 pp. 1987 - $18.00
- No. 14. Biology and Phylogeny of Curculionoidea, edited by R.S. Anderson and C.H.C. Lyal. 174 pp. 1995 - $25.00
- No. 15. A Revision of the Genus Cerafopogon Meigen (Diptera: Ceratopogonidae), by A. Borkent and W. L. Grogan, Jr. 198 pp. 1995 - $25.00
- No. 16. The Genera of Beridinae (Diptera: Stratiomyidae), by Norman E. Woodley. 23 1 pp. 1995 - $25.00
- No. 17. Contributions on Hymenoptera and Associated Insects, Dedicated to Karl V. Krombein, edited by B. B. Norden and A.S. Menke. 216 pp. 1996 - $25.00
- No. 18. Contributions on Diptera, Dedicated to Willis W. Wirth, edited by Wayne N. Mathis and William L. Grogan, Jr. 297 pp. 1997 - $25.00
- No. 19. Monograph of the Stilt Bugs, or Berytidae (Heteroptera), of the Western Hemisphere, by Thomas J. Henry. 149 pp. 1997 - $18.00
- No. 20. The Genera of Elaphidiini Thomson 1864 (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae), by Steven W. Lingafelter. 118 pp. 1998 - $12.00
- No. 21. New World Blepharida Chevrolat 1836 (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae: Alticinae), by David G. Furth. 110 pp. 1998 - $12.00
- No. 22. Systematics of the North American Species of Trichogramma Westwood (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae), by John D. Pinto. 287 pp. 1999 - $28.00
- No. 23. Revision of the Net-Winged Midges of the Genus Blepharicera Macquart (Diptera: Blephariceridae) of Eastern North America, by Gregory W. Courtney. 99 pp. 2000 - $14.00
- No. 24. Holcocerini of Costa Rica (Lepidoptera: Gelechioidea: Coleophoridae: Blastobasinae), by David Adamski. 147 pp. 2002 - $18.00
- No. 25. A Catalog of the Cecidomyiidae (Diptera) of the World, by Raymond J. Gagné. 408 pp. 2004 - $50.00
Memoirs no. 24