back to Publications
Prices quoted are U.S. currency. Postage extra on all orders. Dealers are allowed a discount of 10% on all items, including annual subscriptions, that are paid in advance. All orders should be placed with the Treasurer, Entomological Society of Washington, 8305 Mary Lee Lane, Laurel, MD 20723.
- A Handbook of the Families of Nearctic Chalcidoidea (Hyrnenoptera): Second Edition, Revised, by E. Eric Grissell and Michael E. Schauff. 87 pp. 1997 - $15.00
- Revision of the Oriental Species of Aphthona Chevrolat (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae), by Alexander S. Konstantinov and Steven W. Lingafelter. 349 pp. 2002 - $40.00
- Revision of the Genus Anoplophora (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae), by Steven W. Lingafelter and E. Richard Hoebeke. 236 pp. 2002 - $30.00
- A Phylogenetic Revision of the Napaeina (Lepidoptera: Riodinidae: Mesosemiini), by Jason P. W. Hall. 233 pp. 2005 - Softcover $18.00, Hardcover $25.00
- A Monograph of the Nymphidiina (Lepidoptera: Riodinidae: Nymphidiini): Phylogeny, Taxonomy, Biology, and Biogeography, by Jason P. W. Hall. 990 pp. 2018. Hardcover $125.
Information on how to place a domestic or international order for book above (Hall 2018).
Copies shipped domestically will be sent via USPS Priority Shipping (estimated 2-3 day delivery after shipping), and the shipping charge will be $15 per copy. Therefore, the total cost to ship one copy domestically is $140.
To purchase a copy using PayPal,
1. Visit PayPal payment page
2. In the Invoice # box, enter "Hall 2018 Nymphidiina, Quantity ___" (Enter the quantity that you wish to purchase.)
3. On the "Purchase Details" page, enter the total cost of $140 x the number of copies you wish to purchase in the "Price per item" box. For instance, to purchase 3 copies, enter $420 in the "Price per item" box. Click "Continue."
4. Login to PayPal OR click "Pay with credit or debit card."
5. On the checkout page, please first check that the correct amount is displayed near the shopping cart icon at the top of the page. Then enter your credit or debit card information, correct billing address and shipping address, if different from your billing address.
6. Please double check your billing address because this is where we will send the publication.
7. Enter your phone number and email address in case there is a problem with your order.
8. Click "Pay Now."
9. If you would like, please follow up at email@example.com
To purchase a copy by sending check or money order,
1. Send a check or money order made out to "Entomological Society of Washington" for the total cost of $140 x the number of copies you wish to purchase. For instance, to purchase 3 copies, send $420.
2. Include a clearly written or typed note with your shipping address and a confirmation of the number of copies you wish to purchase.
3. Be sure to include your payment.
4. Mail to Dr. Abigail Kula, Entomological Society of Washington, 8305 Mary Lee Lane, Laurel MD 20723
5. If you would like, please follow up at firstname.lastname@example.org
For international orders, please contact Dr. Abigail Kula at email@example.com
Photo credit: Arthur V. Evans